If you listen to all of the major cloudy infrastructure players - and some of the minor ones too - they all sound like they have all the answers and you need only come to them to solve all your fluffy IT problems. But no one actually has a complete cloudy stack. Even Red Hat, which tried again today to give that impression while …
Reading between the coded lines ........ for the dictatorial spiel
Seems like Red Hat are trying spectacularly unsuccessfully to obfuscate a Virtual Empire Building Enterprise, Timothy, which relies on everyone else mentioned remaining on board to provide them with their tools ....... which is never going to work, is it. Not nowadays, whenever everything can be controlled so easily with nothing more physical or demanding than words shared in the Information Space of InterNetwoking Webs and Grids.
There's even a cult iconic figure song about that, too ......... Plateau/Kurt Cobain and Nirvana .... which reveals who needs action when you got words.
It is sad for the Reds though, that the Blacks and the Greys and the Whites Embedded a Rainbow of Command and Sublime Control and Stealthily Secured that CyberSpace Environment long ago.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market