Google has given its Twitter-inspired "real-time" search results their very own webpage. Previously, the search and ads giant served up such ultra-fresh links alongside all its other results, but it's now providing a dedicated portal for those seeking stuff recently posted to Twitter, Facebook, other "social" services, blogs, …
El Reg's headline writer must be snoozing on the job, replace the double e with a single i or another single vowel and you've instantly got a more commentard-pleasing headline in less space.
This assumes that pleasing commentards motivates us.
Of course it does
Now that I've got my first ever reply from a Moderatrix this commentard is pleased.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row