Are your one-port powerline Ethernet adaptors proving insufficient for hooking up all the gadgets you want to connect to your network? Western Digital has the answer. WD Livewire It's moving into the powerline market with Livewire, a four-port adaptor that uses the HomePlug AV standard to deliver raw data rates of up to 200Mb …
Why not have a cheap switch !!
A switch is going to need a power supply too; and often they're cheap plug-top efforts, which may spew out crap that affects the powerline network.
If you're using something like this to bring the network into the living room, then you may well have rather more aethetic considerations (and a partner to nag about the mess) than you would in the study.
Real or fake?
The pictures do not look real, they are fakes. Is the CE mark saying that it complies will all regulations, INCLUDING EMC also fake?
Reviewed by anandtech
doesn't seem all that special
Has anyone run a radio next to the thing to see how much crud it outs out?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs