The Great Omission: HBH-DS980
Earlier someone mentioned the Sennheiser MM200, they were alright - up to a point Lord Copper. If you don't mind having a plastic sharp corners grinding into your chest all day.
For anyone wanting an in-ear, A2DP headset that is discreet, and survive a day of music on the commute+calls, the HBH-DS980 is the best bet by miles:
* The whole thing is on a lanyard, so earbuds never fall out
* That positions the microphone right infront of the mouth - nice
* The call control button is behind the mic, again nice. SHAME ON YOU anyone putting it elsewhere
* Battery life good enough (tho nothing to to get excited about)
* Its pretty
* You can hear yourself - some headsets mute sounds from your own mic which really winds me up
Down sides? They don't sell them any more, so hard to source, and after about a year they tend to fall apart after being used all day every day. But they are the most discreet, and most functional set I've found yet.
The thing that winds me up about most of the clip-jobs (like the jabra) is to get the mic where it needs to be you wind up with sagging t-shirt/jumper whatever. PUT THE MIC IN-LINE!
OR - please gimme a clip that works with a standard 3.5mm TRRS jack, so that I could use a spiffing new set of UE 500vi's - that would be nice. The key thing for me is to not have to be wired into the handset.