Chinese auction house Alibaba is expanding its US presence by grabbing Auctiva - the Californian firm which makes tools for business users of eBay. Auctiva's listing tools for eBay to make it easier for small firms to run their online auctions. It claims 170,000 active users. The Chinese company said the deal made it the world' …
Makes it easier
Makes it easier to list **** goods from China!
Mines the *fake* one
The Chinese are tunnelling into eBay from below
Alibaba Eats up Ebay a Crumb at a Time
Its happening and I believe before long Aliibaba and its asian connections will either buy or take over Ebay.
Alibaba will eat up Ebay one crumb at a time....Ebay so deserves this!
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way