AOL’s senior communications veep Marty Moe has quit the company. Moe first joined the now-struggling internet firm back in 2001. He headed up AOL’s news and information group for its content unit before handing in his resignation yesterday. Ex-Googler David Eun, who recently joined AOL as the company’s content strategy boss, …
reasons for leaving
With respect to "alongside the politicos resignation favourite of wanting to spend more time with his family" - when was the last time anyone saw a really honest reason given out for a senior exec leaving?
I think what happened is the wife complianed and he thought it's time to leave any way. Abandon the sinking ship. That's my theory.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR