AOL’s senior communications veep Marty Moe has quit the company. Moe first joined the now-struggling internet firm back in 2001. He headed up AOL’s news and information group for its content unit before handing in his resignation yesterday. Ex-Googler David Eun, who recently joined AOL as the company’s content strategy boss, …
reasons for leaving
With respect to "alongside the politicos resignation favourite of wanting to spend more time with his family" - when was the last time anyone saw a really honest reason given out for a senior exec leaving?
I think what happened is the wife complianed and he thought it's time to leave any way. Abandon the sinking ship. That's my theory.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?