AOL’s senior communications veep Marty Moe has quit the company. Moe first joined the now-struggling internet firm back in 2001. He headed up AOL’s news and information group for its content unit before handing in his resignation yesterday. Ex-Googler David Eun, who recently joined AOL as the company’s content strategy boss, …
reasons for leaving
With respect to "alongside the politicos resignation favourite of wanting to spend more time with his family" - when was the last time anyone saw a really honest reason given out for a senior exec leaving?
I think what happened is the wife complianed and he thought it's time to leave any way. Abandon the sinking ship. That's my theory.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?