AOL’s senior communications veep Marty Moe has quit the company. Moe first joined the now-struggling internet firm back in 2001. He headed up AOL’s news and information group for its content unit before handing in his resignation yesterday. Ex-Googler David Eun, who recently joined AOL as the company’s content strategy boss, …
reasons for leaving
With respect to "alongside the politicos resignation favourite of wanting to spend more time with his family" - when was the last time anyone saw a really honest reason given out for a senior exec leaving?
I think what happened is the wife complianed and he thought it's time to leave any way. Abandon the sinking ship. That's my theory.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA