Google applied patches to three critical and eight high risk vulns in a new iteration of its Chrome browser released late last week. As is standard practice at Mountain View, the company kept its reference bugs private while its users update Chrome with the fixes. "Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have …
Blah blah blah Opera
Something something "no bugs or security holes ever" something something "totally awesome browser" yadda yadda "Opera" etc.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know