Google applied patches to three critical and eight high risk vulns in a new iteration of its Chrome browser released late last week. As is standard practice at Mountain View, the company kept its reference bugs private while its users update Chrome with the fixes. "Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have …
Blah blah blah Opera
Something something "no bugs or security holes ever" something something "totally awesome browser" yadda yadda "Opera" etc.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...