Google applied patches to three critical and eight high risk vulns in a new iteration of its Chrome browser released late last week. As is standard practice at Mountain View, the company kept its reference bugs private while its users update Chrome with the fixes. "Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have …
Blah blah blah Opera
Something something "no bugs or security holes ever" something something "totally awesome browser" yadda yadda "Opera" etc.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it