Google applied patches to three critical and eight high risk vulns in a new iteration of its Chrome browser released late last week. As is standard practice at Mountain View, the company kept its reference bugs private while its users update Chrome with the fixes. "Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have …
Blah blah blah Opera
Something something "no bugs or security holes ever" something something "totally awesome browser" yadda yadda "Opera" etc.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE