Google has bought Like.com in its latest social networking takeover. The world's largest ad broker has in the past few weeks been hoovering up Web2.0 outfits in a clear move to build its own social network site by bringing in talent from outside the Googleplex. Like.com confirmed that Mountain View had acquired the firm, but …
More and more Google is beginning to remind me of the little drones from Portal.
[The turrets say this when you leave their field of vision]
"Sentry Mode Activated"
"Is anyone there?"
"Could you come over here?"
"Are you still there?"
"Can I help you?"
Quite creepy mental image actually.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't