Remember Whac-a-Mole? Mole pops out of hole, bash with rubber mallet; mole pops out of hole, bash with rubber mallet; mole pops out... well, you get the picture. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Roadkill I must have walked past the game a thousand times, but I only ever played it once. Like all Whac-a-Mole players, I think I smiled …
Avoid, it is awful. A poor PC port with a poor control configuration. Pretty and interesting at first but all too soon, after two or so level loads it becomes pretty uninspiring. The style of the graphics; The hand held cam and lens flare from lighting is awful and very annoying, as is the pixellated censorship covering nudity gore but this is a subjective thing. It is a DX 9 game so only offers console quality graphics on the PC. It feels like a console port, looks like a console port and plays like a console port. Game play is as repetitive as it gets, which I guess is fine for the average 12-14 year old console gamer.
If you have ever wondered if PC gaming is dying, it's not, it is being killed by releases like this.
Where's his wheelchair?
Sorry, but I can't look at the Kane and Lynch characters without thinking of Andy from Little Britain
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA