Online retail sales hit £5bn in the month of July thanks mainly to rubbish UK weather pushing people onto the internet to book last-minute holidays. The travel sector was up 18 per cent on July last year - the same as the index as a whole. Booze sales were down nine per cent compared to June, when they were heavily boosted by …
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population, I'd say we are spending a least £160 each...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire