Online retail sales hit £5bn in the month of July thanks mainly to rubbish UK weather pushing people onto the internet to book last-minute holidays. The travel sector was up 18 per cent on July last year - the same as the index as a whole. Booze sales were down nine per cent compared to June, when they were heavily boosted by …
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population, I'd say we are spending a least £160 each...
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?