Online retail sales hit £5bn in the month of July thanks mainly to rubbish UK weather pushing people onto the internet to book last-minute holidays. The travel sector was up 18 per cent on July last year - the same as the index as a whole. Booze sales were down nine per cent compared to June, when they were heavily boosted by …
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population, I'd say we are spending a least £160 each...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity