Online retail sales hit £5bn in the month of July thanks mainly to rubbish UK weather pushing people onto the internet to book last-minute holidays. The travel sector was up 18 per cent on July last year - the same as the index as a whole. Booze sales were down nine per cent compared to June, when they were heavily boosted by …
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population
Given that the number of people with a credit card is half that of the total population, I'd say we are spending a least £160 each...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great