Remember ParaScale and direct access to cloud storage? The start-up crash-landed in June and Hitachi Data Systems has just bought the intellectual property assets and engineering team. HDS' chief strategist for file and content services, Miki Sandorfi, announced this on his blog last night, writing: "We have recently acquired …
As mentioned, seems likes an astute move. Still waiting on any announcement on the new USP, not a word as of yet, unlike some of the other storage vendors who will always drip feed information under NDA.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging