Large corporations are not buying servers, storage and PCs like it is 1999, and neither are their SMB counterparts, but if Dell's numbers for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 are any indication, they are acting a bit like it is early 2008 before the bottom dropped out of the global economy. As El Reg reported yesterday, Dell …
More clever accounting tricks?
Business as usual at Dell?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...