Large corporations are not buying servers, storage and PCs like it is 1999, and neither are their SMB counterparts, but if Dell's numbers for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 are any indication, they are acting a bit like it is early 2008 before the bottom dropped out of the global economy. As El Reg reported yesterday, Dell …
More clever accounting tricks?
Business as usual at Dell?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play