The BBC will post the third in its series of free, downloadable Doctor Who games "soon", the Corporation said today. The third episode in the series of Adventure Games, the as-yet-untitled download sees the Doc swept out into space, leaving companion Amy Pond to explore his dimensionally transcendental time-and-space craft to …
Flying the TARDIS is all very well....
....but, any chance of a dip in the Pond....?
That skirt is short and those legs are long......
What if it shows up on P2P networks?
Will non-paying overseas downloaders be called freetardis?
Mine's the one with the jelly babies in the pocket. I'll come back for it last week.
Anyone can make mistakes...
Said the Dalek climbing off the dustbin.
Now which poctet is that damn screwdriver in.
these are less "games" and more tedious interactive stories. The action is too simple and the narrative linier. I know the Beeb have to appeal to a wide audience but I'd love to see a Dr Who game with real bite. I'd pay good money for one of those!
I think Sumo Digital have done a good job on them for what they are... Also, don't forget Broken Sword creator Charles Cecil leads the production of these games too.
Will it be like the first one?
As in, tweaking the video settings means you have to re-run it from Windows every single time you change anything?
I downloaded it but that was just too annoying even for a die hard Who fan like me so I never played it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs