Researchers at London's City University are to try out motion control gaming hardware - Nintendo's Wii Remote, Microsoft's Kinect and Sony's PlayStation Move - to see if the technology can help stroke victims cheaply and easily regain the power to communicate. One of the likely outcomes of a stroke is aphasia, effectively the …
No, I will not provide a title.
Shame MS downgraded Kinect's camera at the last minute, killing the chance for sign language reading. It might have been useful for this type of application. Better than making subjects grip a dildo^H^H^H^H^H^H controller.
Then, again, can you imagine a Microsoft patient care app?
'It looks like you're trying to summon a nurse, do you want help with that? Are you sure?'
'You appear to be turning blue, please adjust the camera so I can see you properly'
Oh no I can see clippy making a return :(
"Then, again, can you imagine a Microsoft patient care app?"
"Windows for stiffs"
I'll skip remarks about "Blue screens of death."
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM