Researchers at London's City University are to try out motion control gaming hardware - Nintendo's Wii Remote, Microsoft's Kinect and Sony's PlayStation Move - to see if the technology can help stroke victims cheaply and easily regain the power to communicate. One of the likely outcomes of a stroke is aphasia, effectively the …
No, I will not provide a title.
Shame MS downgraded Kinect's camera at the last minute, killing the chance for sign language reading. It might have been useful for this type of application. Better than making subjects grip a dildo^H^H^H^H^H^H controller.
Then, again, can you imagine a Microsoft patient care app?
'It looks like you're trying to summon a nurse, do you want help with that? Are you sure?'
'You appear to be turning blue, please adjust the camera so I can see you properly'
Oh no I can see clippy making a return :(
"Then, again, can you imagine a Microsoft patient care app?"
"Windows for stiffs"
I'll skip remarks about "Blue screens of death."
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait