The W3C is planning a set of tests for developers to easily and accurately measure the performance of web applications. The group has announced formation of the Web Performance Working Group, which it said will deliver user agents and APIs to measure performance of web applications in mobile and desktop browsers and in "non- …
Always amazes me...
Always amazes me how easily we humans slip into "my penis is bigger (by proxy)" arguments.
Seemed not so bad
...until I saw who was chairing the thing!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan