The W3C is planning a set of tests for developers to easily and accurately measure the performance of web applications. The group has announced formation of the Web Performance Working Group, which it said will deliver user agents and APIs to measure performance of web applications in mobile and desktop browsers and in "non- …
Always amazes me...
Always amazes me how easily we humans slip into "my penis is bigger (by proxy)" arguments.
Seemed not so bad
...until I saw who was chairing the thing!
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way