The W3C is planning a set of tests for developers to easily and accurately measure the performance of web applications. The group has announced formation of the Web Performance Working Group, which it said will deliver user agents and APIs to measure performance of web applications in mobile and desktop browsers and in "non- …
Always amazes me...
Always amazes me how easily we humans slip into "my penis is bigger (by proxy)" arguments.
Seemed not so bad
...until I saw who was chairing the thing!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun