The W3C is planning a set of tests for developers to easily and accurately measure the performance of web applications. The group has announced formation of the Web Performance Working Group, which it said will deliver user agents and APIs to measure performance of web applications in mobile and desktop browsers and in "non- …
Always amazes me...
Always amazes me how easily we humans slip into "my penis is bigger (by proxy)" arguments.
Seemed not so bad
...until I saw who was chairing the thing!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action