The W3C is planning a set of tests for developers to easily and accurately measure the performance of web applications. The group has announced formation of the Web Performance Working Group, which it said will deliver user agents and APIs to measure performance of web applications in mobile and desktop browsers and in "non- …
Always amazes me...
Always amazes me how easily we humans slip into "my penis is bigger (by proxy)" arguments.
Seemed not so bad
...until I saw who was chairing the thing!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching