Lenovo's financial results for its first quarter ended 30 June 2010 show it has grown faster than any of the other top manufacturers. The company's PC sales grew 48.1 per cent compared to the industry average of 20.9 per cent. Lenovo now claims 10.2 per cent of the world PC market. Lenovo made sales of $5.1bn and a pre-tax …
And IBM sold the company for what reason??
It never made sense to me as to why IBM sold this division.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer