Lenovo's financial results for its first quarter ended 30 June 2010 show it has grown faster than any of the other top manufacturers. The company's PC sales grew 48.1 per cent compared to the industry average of 20.9 per cent. Lenovo now claims 10.2 per cent of the world PC market. Lenovo made sales of $5.1bn and a pre-tax …
And IBM sold the company for what reason??
It never made sense to me as to why IBM sold this division.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market