Lenovo's financial results for its first quarter ended 30 June 2010 show it has grown faster than any of the other top manufacturers. The company's PC sales grew 48.1 per cent compared to the industry average of 20.9 per cent. Lenovo now claims 10.2 per cent of the world PC market. Lenovo made sales of $5.1bn and a pre-tax …
And IBM sold the company for what reason??
It never made sense to me as to why IBM sold this division.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370