Lenovo's financial results for its first quarter ended 30 June 2010 show it has grown faster than any of the other top manufacturers. The company's PC sales grew 48.1 per cent compared to the industry average of 20.9 per cent. Lenovo now claims 10.2 per cent of the world PC market. Lenovo made sales of $5.1bn and a pre-tax …
And IBM sold the company for what reason??
It never made sense to me as to why IBM sold this division.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst