Spurs has apologised over a misguided update to the club's Twitter account that predicted the North London club would thrash Euro opponents Young Boys on Tuesday night. The bullish prediction from the club's official Twitter account (@SpursOnSide) that "6-2 Our boys thrash Young Boys! http://bit.ly/db0mCl" was swiftly deleted …
Someone who normally updates the official twitter account thought they were logged into their own account when they posted that twet.
"It just goes to show you don't even need your twitter account hacked to look like a plank," he added.
Nope, just having a Twitter account is enough!
"It just goes to show...
you don't even need your twitter account hacked to look like a plank,"
You just need to support Sp*rs...
Well done that man.
Showed a lot of chuzpah.
Pardon my ignorance
but I don't understand* the issue. What was wrong with the tweet? Was it the thrashing of young boys that cause offence?
* I follow neither Twitter nor football.
Call the paedo-finder general!!!
wont sumbody think of the chlidren!!!11 spurs need to be baned now!!1!
Thanks goodness they weren't playing monkeys or a spanking may have been required.
There's a thrashing taking place, but not how Spurs imagined it
"This Tweet in no way represented Club views or opinions"
It gets worse
The Swiss team are known as the Wankdorf Young Boys after the name of their former stadium.
You couldn't make it up.
Probably no-ones going to read this thread anymore, but no mind
The prediction is remarkably close to the aggregate score.
Well i'm just saying........
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes