Police have busted the Paris jub-flash mugger who, along with an accomplice, earlier this month relieved a man of €300 after distracting him with her chesticles. The pair targeted their victim at a cashpoint on 7 August. One of them exposed her chest and grabbed the poor chap's wedding tackle, while the other snatched the cash. …
Playmobile or it didn't happen!!
You might have to cover the relevant bits due to the age of the playmobile girls!!
Context is everything...
Ok own up, as the Reg does a lot of Paris Hilton stories, who thought at first, they were using a photo of Paris Hilton.
As for these evolutionary reject scumbag throw backs, it looks like they are well on their way to a life of crime.
Thanks as always El Reg, for keeping us abreast of all the pertinent international news.
to the previous commentards
who stated "pics or it didnt happen"
the feds will be at the door soon with a register for you to sign :D
you dirty ole men!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?