The simple clarity and straightforwardness of the 3PAR and Dell deal is being muddied by the activities of US law firms that are as beneficial in many people's eyes as an HIV infection. We read that the Kendall Law Group, "a national securities firm led by a former federal judge with attorneys that include a former U.S. Attorney …
...They're all lawyers. 'Nuff said.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action