Axl Rose's Twitter account was hacked on Sunday to spread false rumours that Guns N' Roses was cancelling an upcoming European tour. Fans retweeted the message, which remains as the most recent post in the verified but little used axlrose Twitter feed. However a spokesman for the group confirmed that the autumn tour remains very …
i hate the bloke
But +1 to bieber LOL
Presumably the hacker...
...had an appetite for destruction?
And the bug exploited was a probably a result of a Spaghetti Code Incident
Finally, somebody who's Web2.0 immune and still his bad self.
I might even go see one of their gigs now.
The lad's a wuss.
The Beer Monster
re: Go Axl
"I might even go see one of their gigs now."
They haven't been GnR since the early 90's - you're not missing much, just an idiot on an ego trip
Given Rose's past behaviour and generl temperment I'd guess that he wasn't hacked at all but just using it as an excuse.
Also to get some free publicity.
Anyone actually believe this?
Far more believable is that Axl actually went off on one, stormed off, announced on Twitter that the tour is cancelled, and this is a backtrack/excuse by the record company.
I decry the fact that password guessing or reset attacks are considered "hacking." That’s like saying running windows update on your home PC makes one a sysadmin. I know, I know...the term has been so used for over a decade now...but still...
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?