An underground credit card clearing house has itself been hacked, an investigation by Trend Micro has confirmed. The operation - a holding firm for anonymous payment service Fethard - processes credit card payments for a rogue's gallery of fake anti-virus (scareware) suppliers, spam-promoted unlicensed pharmaceutical and extreme …
oh course it worked..
criminals have no law to observe and no due process.. and they can think for themselves..
unlike the law/order types..
also.. Feike Hacquebord.. made up name.. my minimal linguistics skills pronounce it as fake hackboard..
Made up name?
"Trend Micro researcher Feike Hacquebord "
Fake Hack Board - who the hell is he/she kidding?
Nah, just Dutch.
My favourite is 'Heero Hacquebord'.
How does that work?
"....also puts the personal data of legitimate customers and of many ordinary Russians at risk."
Er, their details were already on file with a bent card processor. In exactly what way were they not already pwned?
A Møøse once bit my sister
Those responsible for hacking the people who have just been hacked have been hacked.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?