The board of HP felt snubbed by Mark Hurd's solo efforts to settle a sexual harassment case brought by contractor Jodie Fisher. Hurd and Fisher reached agreement on 4 August without the knowledge or support of the board of directors at HP. The next day there was meant to be a mediation meeting between the two and their lawyers …
10 Minutes on google images is all you need to see why he was such a naughty boy ;P
Be careful if you do try clicking on any links - several of them seem to lead to malware sites!
RE: watch out
Our firewall admin tells me that Jodie Fisher is now the number one search topic for requests going out to Google and Yahoo (but, strangely, not Bing), overtaking such usual stalwarts as Angeline Jolia, Kylie and Cheryl Cole. Even poptart Nadja Benaissa being on the front page of the BBC news is hardly making a dent in the numbers looking for Fisher pics.
Run out of Steam
Anybody else just plain bored with this story now?
Jodie Fisher is on Steam as well ?
Bored with this story? Not yet.
As hp employee I just like to hear and read about it over and over and over again..
There's a DSM problem here
Clearly, Mr. Hurd is suffering from multiple instances of "closely related person disorder". Perhaps there are grounds for a discrimination suit against HP based on bias against indistinguishable personalities.
Leave it to HP
Between our BoD and our illustrious Executives, we seem to fall somewhere between a cheap daytime drama and monkeys flinging shit on each other at the zoo.
Maybe Patricia Dunn was just trying to come up with the next big thing in Reality TV.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?