Opera has fixed a high-risk flaw in its browser software. Version 10.61 of the Opera resolves a heap overflow vulnerability involving the HTML5 Canvas components of the browser. Left untreated, the flaw would create a possible mechanism for hackers to inject hostile code onto vulnerable systems, possibly via drive-by download- …
10.61 is the first stable update since July, however there have been very few dev updates since either because all the Vikings are off invading the rest of Europe on holiday.
Opera is for nerds
Stopped using Opera after the abuse I got on their forum. You get this is you have constructive criticism. You see all the fan boys jump on you and the mods join in. You then find yourself banned and can no longer synchronise your bookmarks
Vegas Pro v8.0c and Quicktime v7.6.7
I'll save the Sony Vegas Pro users the trouble. (not sure if it's hit creativecow or not)
With the wonderful release of Quicktime v7.67
You still have to make a decision.
a. You want Security, you will update to quicktimeplayer767.exe
b. You want to work with .mov files on the timeline, you will roll back to quicktimeplayer765.exe
YUP, ITS NOW CRAP...
Only thing I can work out, is some major devs left or were pushed, and a large part was unfinished - and they just ban you for asking why....
the share is rapidly going down, even if you just look at europe... If you dont believe it, submit the one you believe!!!
get the last properly working one (V1010) here... http://www.filehippo.com/download_opera/6595/
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Game Theory Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2 reviews: Turn-based gaming's NOT DEAD YET!
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype