Big Blue is to buy marketing software outfit Unica Corp for $480m, or $21 per share. The acquisition is a clear signal that IBM hopes to shoulder its way into the lucrative ad software field. In the past few months IBM has been making noises about scooping up companies that will help Big Blue slip into the software and services …
Get Java before Oracle sues you...
IBM should link up with Google in the way it protected the others in the SCO case. Join up with Google & buy Oracle. That way java can continue to be a useful tool & the other tool, Larry can go sit in his boat.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24