Big Blue is to buy marketing software outfit Unica Corp for $480m, or $21 per share. The acquisition is a clear signal that IBM hopes to shoulder its way into the lucrative ad software field. In the past few months IBM has been making noises about scooping up companies that will help Big Blue slip into the software and services …
Get Java before Oracle sues you...
IBM should link up with Google in the way it protected the others in the SCO case. Join up with Google & buy Oracle. That way java can continue to be a useful tool & the other tool, Larry can go sit in his boat.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users