Big Blue is to buy marketing software outfit Unica Corp for $480m, or $21 per share. The acquisition is a clear signal that IBM hopes to shoulder its way into the lucrative ad software field. In the past few months IBM has been making noises about scooping up companies that will help Big Blue slip into the software and services …
Get Java before Oracle sues you...
IBM should link up with Google in the way it protected the others in the SCO case. Join up with Google & buy Oracle. That way java can continue to be a useful tool & the other tool, Larry can go sit in his boat.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip