AMD has upgraded its ATI Stream SDK adding full OpenCL 1.1 support to the CPU/GPU development platform while also embracing Ubuntu 10.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5. That was quick. OpenCL version 1.1 — the latest open source standard for munging CPU and GPU powers to allow for streamlining of highly parallel software …
But can it run x264 ?
great but can amd's OpenCL 1.1now FINNALY help the GSOC GPU x264 devs FINALLY write some GSOC OpenCL patches to speed up the worlds best AVC/H.264 encoder, there where lots of missing OpenCL things in the last AMD/ATI codebase that theuy can use with the Nvidia OpenCL apparently.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds