Cloudy infrastructure demand at Rackspace has helped fluff the hosting provider's second-quarter, with overall sales up 23.2 per cent to $187.3m and net income jumping 60.2 per cent to $11.2m. Traditional managed hosting drove $164.1m in sales, up 18.1 per cent and boosted substantially by the enterprise sales team created in …
thanks for the rackspace press release
how much they kick back your way to post it?
Re: thanks for the rackspace press release
Bog-standard financial report on a slow day in August.
As for accusations of kick-backs...
The Register is hosted by Rackspace.
Given The Register's up time speaks volumes for Rackspace reliability.
Yes, Rackspace is our supplier... we pay them.
Rackspace are one of the best companies I have ever worked with. Absolutely fantastic, as they say, they are Fanatical about service, and they really are.
And their uptime is second to none.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER