Cloudy infrastructure demand at Rackspace has helped fluff the hosting provider's second-quarter, with overall sales up 23.2 per cent to $187.3m and net income jumping 60.2 per cent to $11.2m. Traditional managed hosting drove $164.1m in sales, up 18.1 per cent and boosted substantially by the enterprise sales team created in …
thanks for the rackspace press release
how much they kick back your way to post it?
Re: thanks for the rackspace press release
Bog-standard financial report on a slow day in August.
As for accusations of kick-backs...
The Register is hosted by Rackspace.
Given The Register's up time speaks volumes for Rackspace reliability.
Yes, Rackspace is our supplier... we pay them.
Rackspace are one of the best companies I have ever worked with. Absolutely fantastic, as they say, they are Fanatical about service, and they really are.
And their uptime is second to none.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests