Cloudy infrastructure demand at Rackspace has helped fluff the hosting provider's second-quarter, with overall sales up 23.2 per cent to $187.3m and net income jumping 60.2 per cent to $11.2m. Traditional managed hosting drove $164.1m in sales, up 18.1 per cent and boosted substantially by the enterprise sales team created in …
thanks for the rackspace press release
how much they kick back your way to post it?
Re: thanks for the rackspace press release
Bog-standard financial report on a slow day in August.
As for accusations of kick-backs...
The Register is hosted by Rackspace.
Given The Register's up time speaks volumes for Rackspace reliability.
Yes, Rackspace is our supplier... we pay them.
Rackspace are one of the best companies I have ever worked with. Absolutely fantastic, as they say, they are Fanatical about service, and they really are.
And their uptime is second to none.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor