Telecoms test and network intelligence firm Tektronix Communications has acquired DDoS mitigation firm Arbor Networks. The terms of the deal, announced Monday, remain undisclosed. Arbor's Peakflow is widely used by carriers as a DDoS prevention platform, while its eSeries platform is used for broadband service optimisation. …
Are they still going? My dad used to work with them many years ago. I still have an old TEK 4111 coaster on my desk.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account