Telecoms test and network intelligence firm Tektronix Communications has acquired DDoS mitigation firm Arbor Networks. The terms of the deal, announced Monday, remain undisclosed. Arbor's Peakflow is widely used by carriers as a DDoS prevention platform, while its eSeries platform is used for broadband service optimisation. …
Are they still going? My dad used to work with them many years ago. I still have an old TEK 4111 coaster on my desk.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids