Telecoms test and network intelligence firm Tektronix Communications has acquired DDoS mitigation firm Arbor Networks. The terms of the deal, announced Monday, remain undisclosed. Arbor's Peakflow is widely used by carriers as a DDoS prevention platform, while its eSeries platform is used for broadband service optimisation. …
Are they still going? My dad used to work with them many years ago. I still have an old TEK 4111 coaster on my desk.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked