While Unified Communications (UC) is not quite mass market, the number of organisations giving it the once-over is growing. Hype aside, UC is something that companies will find themselves adopting quite simply because fragmented communications in the workplace are increasingly common, which causes problems for the general …
Well, you DID ask ...
I've felt the pain
A year into the migration to UC, we still have very significant technical issues that the Vendor (one of the big ones), and user adoption has dropped from an initial 'high' of ~50% to less than 20%. Nevertheless, we're about to deploy the solution to the rest of our offices, in the hope that the vendor will get it's act together.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops