While Unified Communications (UC) is not quite mass market, the number of organisations giving it the once-over is growing. Hype aside, UC is something that companies will find themselves adopting quite simply because fragmented communications in the workplace are increasingly common, which causes problems for the general …
Well, you DID ask ...
I've felt the pain
A year into the migration to UC, we still have very significant technical issues that the Vendor (one of the big ones), and user adoption has dropped from an initial 'high' of ~50% to less than 20%. Nevertheless, we're about to deploy the solution to the rest of our offices, in the hope that the vendor will get it's act together.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests