Chip market researcher iSuppli says in its latest forecast for 2010 that semiconductor sales are "already pumped up by bulging demand" but that this year it has "been injected with a powerful dose of growth steroids." And thus, iSuppli is raising its chip revenue forecast for the year. iSuppli was a bit more negative back in …
Yes it was an accident on the chip makers
Too many of the manufactures took advantage of the slowdown to get rid of a lot of people. People they need to ramp up the production lines. Now some of them are losing customers to plants that can ramp up.
Maybe poor planning is a better word. Reducing capacity so you can't meet your customers needs is bad business.
Mines the one with the " I am glad to have a job button".
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball