Chip market researcher iSuppli says in its latest forecast for 2010 that semiconductor sales are "already pumped up by bulging demand" but that this year it has "been injected with a powerful dose of growth steroids." And thus, iSuppli is raising its chip revenue forecast for the year. iSuppli was a bit more negative back in …
Yes it was an accident on the chip makers
Too many of the manufactures took advantage of the slowdown to get rid of a lot of people. People they need to ramp up the production lines. Now some of them are losing customers to plants that can ramp up.
Maybe poor planning is a better word. Reducing capacity so you can't meet your customers needs is bad business.
Mines the one with the " I am glad to have a job button".
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds