Chip market researcher iSuppli says in its latest forecast for 2010 that semiconductor sales are "already pumped up by bulging demand" but that this year it has "been injected with a powerful dose of growth steroids." And thus, iSuppli is raising its chip revenue forecast for the year. iSuppli was a bit more negative back in …
Yes it was an accident on the chip makers
Too many of the manufactures took advantage of the slowdown to get rid of a lot of people. People they need to ramp up the production lines. Now some of them are losing customers to plants that can ramp up.
Maybe poor planning is a better word. Reducing capacity so you can't meet your customers needs is bad business.
Mines the one with the " I am glad to have a job button".
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich