Chip market researcher iSuppli says in its latest forecast for 2010 that semiconductor sales are "already pumped up by bulging demand" but that this year it has "been injected with a powerful dose of growth steroids." And thus, iSuppli is raising its chip revenue forecast for the year. iSuppli was a bit more negative back in …
Yes it was an accident on the chip makers
Too many of the manufactures took advantage of the slowdown to get rid of a lot of people. People they need to ramp up the production lines. Now some of them are losing customers to plants that can ramp up.
Maybe poor planning is a better word. Reducing capacity so you can't meet your customers needs is bad business.
Mines the one with the " I am glad to have a job button".
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review