NASA has postponed today's planned spacewalk to replace a failed ammonia pump assembly on the International Space Station, and Tracy Caldwell Dyson and Doug Wheelock will now exit the orbiting outpost tomorrow at 10:55 GMT. The agency explains: "Teams of flight controllers, engineers, and spacewalk experts have made significant …
...must not do...
stiff during reconnection and mating joke...
All right, I restrained myself. So let's have Paris, as an expert witness on the subject.
Good luck with that up there!
Gotta hand it to the Yanks...
10:55? Pretty precise! Why not 11:00?? Communication, I guess.
The Brits would no doubt say "We'll pop outside when we've had our 'Elevensies' " = tea and biscuits.
Icon, 'cos the whole thing's made from badger's paws.
stiff..mating....out of this world.....
time to watch 'pigs in space' on youtube....oh and good luck to NASA, what happens if the other pump fails in the meantime???
I'm pretty sure NASA has done a risk analysis on that very possibility. You can ask "what happens if..." all you want. If you don't put forth a likely possible answer, then you're participating in what we in the IT field call "FUD".
On the downside, it means your question is meaningless. On the upside, it means you have a solid chance at getting a job in Microsoft's PR department.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS