The Sun went mad this week, belching an especially huge quantity of superhot plasma straight at the Earth. The plasma cloud struck the Earth's magnetic field last night, causing the Northern Lights to go haywire. You lot were all about beauty and doomsaying. "a huge solar pimple so large as to be visible without the aid of a …
my comment about the comments better get on next weeks comment comments or I will post a strongly worded comment in the comments section.
pah, it's all about the replies.
on a separate topic, it's almost beer o'clock!
"muffin stuffing Baffin puffin boffin biffing cuffing"
Definitely Comment of the Week :-)
Get to work, you slackers
Enough with the navelgazing 2.0 already. So stop it and go do some work or something. I'm getting bored and I like work: I can watch it for hours.
I'm typing up a new RFC now...
Yay one of my comments got picked! I win at internetz commentz!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it