The Sun went mad this week, belching an especially huge quantity of superhot plasma straight at the Earth. The plasma cloud struck the Earth's magnetic field last night, causing the Northern Lights to go haywire. You lot were all about beauty and doomsaying. "a huge solar pimple so large as to be visible without the aid of a …
my comment about the comments better get on next weeks comment comments or I will post a strongly worded comment in the comments section.
pah, it's all about the replies.
on a separate topic, it's almost beer o'clock!
"muffin stuffing Baffin puffin boffin biffing cuffing"
Definitely Comment of the Week :-)
Get to work, you slackers
Enough with the navelgazing 2.0 already. So stop it and go do some work or something. I'm getting bored and I like work: I can watch it for hours.
I'm typing up a new RFC now...
Yay one of my comments got picked! I win at internetz commentz!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor