The Sun went mad this week, belching an especially huge quantity of superhot plasma straight at the Earth. The plasma cloud struck the Earth's magnetic field last night, causing the Northern Lights to go haywire. You lot were all about beauty and doomsaying. "a huge solar pimple so large as to be visible without the aid of a …
my comment about the comments better get on next weeks comment comments or I will post a strongly worded comment in the comments section.
pah, it's all about the replies.
on a separate topic, it's almost beer o'clock!
"muffin stuffing Baffin puffin boffin biffing cuffing"
Definitely Comment of the Week :-)
Get to work, you slackers
Enough with the navelgazing 2.0 already. So stop it and go do some work or something. I'm getting bored and I like work: I can watch it for hours.
I'm typing up a new RFC now...
Yay one of my comments got picked! I win at internetz commentz!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland