Yesterday, we wrote that Vodafone was to sell RIM's BlackBerry Torch 9800 in the UK. Our headline was wrong - we used the word 'exclusive', when we should have written first of the block - and we have changed the headline to reflect this. For unlike the US where AT&T is getting a first run, RIM is spreading its affections with …
Orange = French <> Encryption
Don't the French dislike enryption ? RIM is out then.
Fortunately, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Apple don't insist all emails get encrypted and pass through their headquarters...
RIM has the creds
Unlike a certain California toy manufacturer, RIM-Blackberry has street credibility.
In fact it has so much credibility that The Most Powerful Man on Earth (NO, not Jobs) demanded he remain united with his RIM. Speaks volumes about this Canadian product that no one else can claim.
I understand that the NSA and Secret Service had to have a special 'SecretBerry' built especially fo' da Man!
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report