Yesterday, we wrote that Vodafone was to sell RIM's BlackBerry Torch 9800 in the UK. Our headline was wrong - we used the word 'exclusive', when we should have written first of the block - and we have changed the headline to reflect this. For unlike the US where AT&T is getting a first run, RIM is spreading its affections with …
Orange = French <> Encryption
Don't the French dislike enryption ? RIM is out then.
Fortunately, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Apple don't insist all emails get encrypted and pass through their headquarters...
RIM has the creds
Unlike a certain California toy manufacturer, RIM-Blackberry has street credibility.
In fact it has so much credibility that The Most Powerful Man on Earth (NO, not Jobs) demanded he remain united with his RIM. Speaks volumes about this Canadian product that no one else can claim.
I understand that the NSA and Secret Service had to have a special 'SecretBerry' built especially fo' da Man!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids