Social networkers stricken by a sudden attack of paranoia can relax - you can now adjust your Facebook privacy settings from the palm of your hand. Android users get a new client too, with embedded video playback and photograph management, but even Android users have to switch to the browser to adjust their privacy settings …
the android update is long overdue and means it is an actual app now and doesn't keep jumping off to m.facebook.com all the time...
Unfortunately the new client appears to be just as buggy as the old one.
Whenever I try to "see more comments" on a thread thats larger than say 4 comments it throws an every helpful error of "-1,null".
Their touch website is much better.
The widget now displays a blank white box with the 'F' icon in the corner. No updates, no nothing.
I know plenty of people who never or very rarely use their computers to access facebook at all. They do it all from their mobile phones. This change allows them to modify their privacy settings like the rest of us.
1.3.1 Out now
To fix the battery draining bug in yesterday's release.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots