Feeds

back to article Lindsay Lohan released from screaming lesbian ordeal

Bespeckled thespiatrix Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail after serving just 13 days of her 90-day sentence for breaching parole. According to the BBC, Lohan walked from Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California earlier today, having survived screaming lesbian gangs, malevolent screws and turkey with …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

well, i'm glad she's out

i am. very.

Thumb Up

Playmobil

Please

Coat

Rehab

So from hot turkey to cold turkey...

It's the dirty mac.

I'm stuck with XP here

So it's a dirty PC.

Thirteen days?

That's (tappity-tap) nearly 223 times longer than her previous sentence.

Which would make her next one (tappity-tap) nearly eight years.

13 days?

13 days of a 90 day sentence?

Bloody hell she got off lightly.

Thumb Down

I draw the line Lester....

Not at the joke judicial system that released her after 13 days

...but at your use of the phrase 'talented'.

Heart

Oi!

Leave off my girl!

Bronze badge
Joke

Seanmon! Down, Shep!

I come first...You get, well, you know....

Paris Hilton

She did better than Paris...

Who got out almost immediately because she didn't like it and was a bit scared FFS!

Inferno?

Not Lesbian Spank Inferno?

Paris Hilton

@RichardB

What?? I think RichardB needs to furnish us with more information.....

Thumb Up

More information

Despite the reservations of some, Google is still your friend when you require input...

The result is well worth it...one of my favorites. Thanks to RichardB for the reminder.

Silver badge
Thumb Up

Man invented fire to see naked bottoms

"So, you see, the story of male achievement through the ages, feeble though it may have been, has been the story of our struggle to get a better look at your bottoms. Frankly, girls, I'm not so sure how insulted you really ought to be"

Bronze badge

Dammit

My favourite film that doesn't exist. Though if it did I'd really hope that it didn't feature the the talented miss Lohan.

Silver badge
WTF?

errmmmmmmm...

no word on whether getting out after 13 days of a 90-day sentence is par for the course, or especially lenient because she's a (supposed) celebrity??

FAIL

California is broke

Thus our judicial system is broken. We couldn't raise the tax revenues to keep her locked up even if we wanted to.

Silver badge
Coat

"turkey with apple sauce and broccoli"??

Now that has *got* to be Cruel and Unusual Punishment!!

Anonymous Coward

According to the BBC,

"Lohan walked from Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California earlier today, having survived screaming lesbian gangs, malevolent screws and turkey with apple sauce and broccoli."

Really? - Are we sure this isn't a little way beyond the facts?

Talented....hhmmm it seems the official definition of the word has been watered down somewhat.

FAIL

Visible sarcasm tags required...

...for those who fail to spot the obvious....

meh

Gold badge
Happy

It *must* be true

The got most of it off El Reg.

Coat

Turkeys

Will make a change from the talented actress being in one then.

Mines is the one with the Bernard Matthews shares in the pocket.

Silver badge
Flame

Was the broccoli steamed or boiled to mush?

Apple sauce! Those inhuman bastards! Everyone knows it's cranberry sauce that goes with turkey, the real sauce made with actual cranberries and a nice port not that canned jelly crap.

Bronze badge
Happy

Screaming lesbian gangs?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Gold badge
Coat

Re: pics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/lohan/badly_photoshopped_pic_to_illustrate_bullshit_lesbo_gang_article.jpg

....or something like that.

Thumb Down

BAH

Yay, she's out! Now back to her regularly scheduled uselessness... ha

Paris Hilton

SEO optimized 'article'

If ever I saw one...

Paris cos there is no Lindsay Icon

Paris Hilton

titular anomoly

13 days seems almost right with good behaviour and that, though in the uk it would be 30.

Oh, and if LiLo is playing Linda Lovelace then she'll have to grow a _massive_ bush for the full-frontal surely....

/me shudders

Welcome

Er. . . so wot?

I've never heard of this person so have no idea if I'm missing out on some particle of information vital to the enrichment of my existence. Kudos, though, to Lester for this update: El Reg will be even more valuable if Lester can post a daily round-up of the latest news about people no-one's heard of or gives a bugger about.

Perhaps mention might be made of Peter Dewbottle of Northampton, who has just added the 357th stamp to his album? And Mrs Nettie Sopwise from Hendon, who went to Sainsbury's this morning to do some shopping and is now safely home again.

There. I told you it was interesting.

PS: Is it possible to add a Nettie Sopwise posting icon? Be a damn sight more useful than that weird thing relating to a receptionist at some French hotel or other.

(Written by Reg staff)

Re: Er. . . so wot?

And yet look how much time and effort you put into posting a comment to explain how little you care about this person you've never heard of.

You're a special kind of smartarse.

It appears today is Kick A Commentard Tuesday for me. Anyone else want some? Alternatively, you could just stop being annoying.

Pint

Re : Sarah Bee

"you could just stop being annoying"

WHAT!!!!!

You want us to stop being ANNOYING!!!!!!

I think you need a lie down girl. the heat is obviously getting to you.

Stop being annoying indeed.

This topic is closed for new posts.