The latest quarterly survey of temporary and permanent job postings reveals an eight per cent increase in jobs, despite public sector cutbacks. The number of jobs advertised in the public sector has fallen 21 per cent since the last survey in March. But contracting jobs for local and central government IT departments is still a …
Back to the future - 2003
The jobstats graph is looking like 2003 and agrees that more obs are being advertised - the first time for a long time: http://old.jobstats.co.uk/
It's a long way from satisfactory - there must be a lot of un- or other-employed IT people out here.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court