The latest quarterly survey of temporary and permanent job postings reveals an eight per cent increase in jobs, despite public sector cutbacks. The number of jobs advertised in the public sector has fallen 21 per cent since the last survey in March. But contracting jobs for local and central government IT departments is still a …
Back to the future - 2003
The jobstats graph is looking like 2003 and agrees that more obs are being advertised - the first time for a long time: http://old.jobstats.co.uk/
It's a long way from satisfactory - there must be a lot of un- or other-employed IT people out here.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8