The latest quarterly survey of temporary and permanent job postings reveals an eight per cent increase in jobs, despite public sector cutbacks. The number of jobs advertised in the public sector has fallen 21 per cent since the last survey in March. But contracting jobs for local and central government IT departments is still a …
Back to the future - 2003
The jobstats graph is looking like 2003 and agrees that more obs are being advertised - the first time for a long time: http://old.jobstats.co.uk/
It's a long way from satisfactory - there must be a lot of un- or other-employed IT people out here.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!