The latest quarterly survey of temporary and permanent job postings reveals an eight per cent increase in jobs, despite public sector cutbacks. The number of jobs advertised in the public sector has fallen 21 per cent since the last survey in March. But contracting jobs for local and central government IT departments is still a …
Back to the future - 2003
The jobstats graph is looking like 2003 and agrees that more obs are being advertised - the first time for a long time: http://old.jobstats.co.uk/
It's a long way from satisfactory - there must be a lot of un- or other-employed IT people out here.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call