How does the world look to you? We want to draw a picture of the world from the point of view of the data center professional - several pictures in fact, depending on the size of your business, the way your IT environment is organized and your role in the whole thing. As I was once told by a senior ops guy, many people "have no …
Why do you want this information? (wink wink nudge nudge)
There's www.userfeel.com that pays $12 for each usability test you do!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low