How does the world look to you? We want to draw a picture of the world from the point of view of the data center professional - several pictures in fact, depending on the size of your business, the way your IT environment is organized and your role in the whole thing. As I was once told by a senior ops guy, many people "have no …
Why do you want this information? (wink wink nudge nudge)
There's www.userfeel.com that pays $12 for each usability test you do!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone