Microsoft is taking the Kinect for Xbox 360 to the Great British Unwashed, giving gamers an opportunity to try the upcoming hands-free motion sensor before its release on August 20. Starting tomomorrow, Microsoft has a summer base in Covent Garden called "the Kinect Galleries". To book a slot, sign up through Facebook. Xbox …
Great time to play the..
"watch the for stooges in the audience." game.
Apparently they were easy to spot @ macy's in NYC, as they were all wearing the right clothing, and they all know what they could and could not do in the demonstration....
I wonder how many people will turn up thinking they actually stand a real chance of having a go? Clearly the system is far too temperamental for it's shortcomings to be shown off to all watching.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs