Microsoft is taking the Kinect for Xbox 360 to the Great British Unwashed, giving gamers an opportunity to try the upcoming hands-free motion sensor before its release on August 20. Starting tomomorrow, Microsoft has a summer base in Covent Garden called "the Kinect Galleries". To book a slot, sign up through Facebook. Xbox …
Great time to play the..
"watch the for stooges in the audience." game.
Apparently they were easy to spot @ macy's in NYC, as they were all wearing the right clothing, and they all know what they could and could not do in the demonstration....
I wonder how many people will turn up thinking they actually stand a real chance of having a go? Clearly the system is far too temperamental for it's shortcomings to be shown off to all watching.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry