Microsoft is taking the Kinect for Xbox 360 to the Great British Unwashed, giving gamers an opportunity to try the upcoming hands-free motion sensor before its release on August 20. Starting tomomorrow, Microsoft has a summer base in Covent Garden called "the Kinect Galleries". To book a slot, sign up through Facebook. Xbox …
Great time to play the..
"watch the for stooges in the audience." game.
Apparently they were easy to spot @ macy's in NYC, as they were all wearing the right clothing, and they all know what they could and could not do in the demonstration....
I wonder how many people will turn up thinking they actually stand a real chance of having a go? Clearly the system is far too temperamental for it's shortcomings to be shown off to all watching.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update