I love when IT vendors simplify things and make them more consistent. Because when they do, that is the surest way to know they have made something more complex for reasons they will never explain to customers. So it is with VMware's new Volume Pricing Program for its desktop and server virtualization products. With pricing …
Expensive - but keeping sysadmins employed.
VMWare was already too expensive. It's cheaper to hire wetware to do things manually and use ESXi than it is to buy up the management tools. At least for SMEs. Steady on then, VMWare.
(BTW, RHEL 6 with the new Virtualisation blue crystals? Very nice…)
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods