Vodafone has launched another round of its Mobile Clicks compo, offering €100,000 to the best mobile startup - even if it hasn't actually started up just yet. The competition will be judged on economic and financial viability, the quality of the management team and the functionality offered to end users – this is about companies …
Dollars or Euros?
Seem to have gotten a bit confused there.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft