Vodafone has launched another round of its Mobile Clicks compo, offering €100,000 to the best mobile startup - even if it hasn't actually started up just yet. The competition will be judged on economic and financial viability, the quality of the management team and the functionality offered to end users – this is about companies …
Dollars or Euros?
Seem to have gotten a bit confused there.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire