Vodafone has launched another round of its Mobile Clicks compo, offering €100,000 to the best mobile startup - even if it hasn't actually started up just yet. The competition will be judged on economic and financial viability, the quality of the management team and the functionality offered to end users – this is about companies …
Dollars or Euros?
Seem to have gotten a bit confused there.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action