Convirture has unveiled a management tool for open source hypervisors. It's been clear from the beginning of the server virtualization wave that eventually the hypervisor would become commoditized and that the real action, in terms of functionality as well as in money, would come with the management tools that wrap around the …
Red Hat should buy those guys
Kill two birds with one stone: Kill f-ing open core business model (liberate the whole thing) and kill Qumra.NET management tool replacing it with ConVirt.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?