Apple has updated its Safari web browser today, less than two months after it landed with a bump for some fanbois in early June. Cupertino has switched on extensions in Safari 5.0.1 for the pleb set, and Apple has also debuted its Extensions Gallery for the browser. It initially kept extensions away from the Safari 5 party to …
I'll give it a week...
before apple reject their first extension for violating some dodgy term like it competes with another one of their products.
It's not just the extensions
5.0.1 also fixes the auto-complete address and username theft bug
[ ... for the surfing tool ]
That line had me in stitches. Cheers for that.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders