Apple has updated its Safari web browser today, less than two months after it landed with a bump for some fanbois in early June. Cupertino has switched on extensions in Safari 5.0.1 for the pleb set, and Apple has also debuted its Extensions Gallery for the browser. It initially kept extensions away from the Safari 5 party to …
I'll give it a week...
before apple reject their first extension for violating some dodgy term like it competes with another one of their products.
It's not just the extensions
5.0.1 also fixes the auto-complete address and username theft bug
[ ... for the surfing tool ]
That line had me in stitches. Cheers for that.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network