Yahoo Japan has inked a deal to use Google's search engine in an apparent snub to Microsoft's Bing. All Things Digital reported on Monday that a deal between the two firms looked imminent. Google Japan then confirmed the partnership in a blog post yesterday. Mountain View's Asia Pacific ops veep Daniel Alegre said Yahoo Japan …
As the advert says...
Bing and decide (to use Google)
You misunderestimate Japanese Yen and Ken, for they are Deep in Cover
"Either way, it's a bad day for Microsoft in Japan."
If the Bing search engine feeds novel data to Yahoo and Google, will Microsoft then have two more remote proxy arms in its virtual arsenal in Order 42 Server Command and Control Cloud Crowds?
The joke's really getting old
The joke of putting an exclamation mark after every word in the title just because the story's about Yahoo is really getting old and stale........................
Keep up the exclamation mark titles
I like them, even more so now that I know it annoys that Rexx guy!
One can understand why Microsoft is feeling like the odd man out
when it comes to search in Japan - according to StatCounter, Bing enjoys a bit over 2 % of the market (http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ugyvld ). But not to worry, Microsoft still has a commanding presence - over 60 % - in that country's browser market. One wonders why....
I just wish...
...Google's autotranslate tool would be updated to accept Romaji.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring