German business software maker SAP AG reported US second quarter sales growth that offset a licence revenues slump in the European market. Total sales grew 12 per cent to nearly €2.9bn from €2.6bn in the same period a year earlier. Overall software and software-related services revenues for the period climbed 16 per cent to €2. …
SAP is for saps
The basic reason why SAP sells so well is that the people who buy it never use it. It's user unfriendly and is a relic of 20+ years ago systems: my previous employer used to send users on 20+ day courses in order to learn how to use it.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe