German business software maker SAP AG reported US second quarter sales growth that offset a licence revenues slump in the European market. Total sales grew 12 per cent to nearly €2.9bn from €2.6bn in the same period a year earlier. Overall software and software-related services revenues for the period climbed 16 per cent to €2. …
SAP is for saps
The basic reason why SAP sells so well is that the people who buy it never use it. It's user unfriendly and is a relic of 20+ years ago systems: my previous employer used to send users on 20+ day courses in order to learn how to use it.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins