German business software maker SAP AG reported US second quarter sales growth that offset a licence revenues slump in the European market. Total sales grew 12 per cent to nearly €2.9bn from €2.6bn in the same period a year earlier. Overall software and software-related services revenues for the period climbed 16 per cent to €2. …
SAP is for saps
The basic reason why SAP sells so well is that the people who buy it never use it. It's user unfriendly and is a relic of 20+ years ago systems: my previous employer used to send users on 20+ day courses in order to learn how to use it.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes