Left, right, jump, push, pull. As far as mechanics go, they are some of gaming's oldest conventions. In its 2D salad days little else was needed to captivate players the world over. But then 2D almost did a Dodo around the mid-1990s, as developers migrated from the plane to the shiny new third co-ordinate. Limbo Rock and Roll …
This game looks really, very beautiful. But... £10 seems a bit steep to me. Maybe for a fiver?
... hope it comes to PC or PS3. Don't have an XBox.
Got this, it's brilliant
Not only does it look lovely, it's amazing how gruesome silhouettes can be, but the puzzles are fun to solve too.
Up there with Braid and Shadow Complex as highlights of Xbox Live DLC.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK