Left, right, jump, push, pull. As far as mechanics go, they are some of gaming's oldest conventions. In its 2D salad days little else was needed to captivate players the world over. But then 2D almost did a Dodo around the mid-1990s, as developers migrated from the plane to the shiny new third co-ordinate. Limbo Rock and Roll …
This game looks really, very beautiful. But... £10 seems a bit steep to me. Maybe for a fiver?
... hope it comes to PC or PS3. Don't have an XBox.
Got this, it's brilliant
Not only does it look lovely, it's amazing how gruesome silhouettes can be, but the puzzles are fun to solve too.
Up there with Braid and Shadow Complex as highlights of Xbox Live DLC.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars