Left, right, jump, push, pull. As far as mechanics go, they are some of gaming's oldest conventions. In its 2D salad days little else was needed to captivate players the world over. But then 2D almost did a Dodo around the mid-1990s, as developers migrated from the plane to the shiny new third co-ordinate. Limbo Rock and Roll …
This game looks really, very beautiful. But... £10 seems a bit steep to me. Maybe for a fiver?
... hope it comes to PC or PS3. Don't have an XBox.
Got this, it's brilliant
Not only does it look lovely, it's amazing how gruesome silhouettes can be, but the puzzles are fun to solve too.
Up there with Braid and Shadow Complex as highlights of Xbox Live DLC.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2