Buck House today launched its very own Flickr page, featuring lots of lovely snaps of the British Monarchy. The British Monarchy Flickr page Currently on offer are 682 photos in 36 sets, with each member of the Royals given his or her own corner, so fans of Chaz of Wales can get straight down to it. We're glad to see that …
May I be the first....
...to welcome our Imperial Windsorian overlords!
Does this mean that Flickr can now say they are "By Appointment to Her Maj"?
If the Queen had a Royal iPhone, would she refer to it using the royal "we"?
"We are most enjoying using our wePhone."
NahTony, a onePhone, as in "One has a onePhone"
Had a look at the Victorian photos. "View across Home Park towards Windsor Castle, 1860, by Roger Fenton" is apparently protected by copyright. I'm not sure whether they're trying to claim copyright on the original photo or the scan, but either way it's a bit surprising.
I don't ordinarily like zoos...
But I must say, Obaysch the Hippopotamus* looks quite happy.
Suspiciously happy in fact - I'm thinking that smile is the result of some primitive version of Photoshop.
*Incidentally taken by Don Juan? It would seem that parents + bad naming is not a recent phenomena.
"We never comment on the queen's personal use of technology."
Now why did I immediately think of vibrators?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats