Buck House today launched its very own Flickr page, featuring lots of lovely snaps of the British Monarchy. The British Monarchy Flickr page Currently on offer are 682 photos in 36 sets, with each member of the Royals given his or her own corner, so fans of Chaz of Wales can get straight down to it. We're glad to see that …
May I be the first....
...to welcome our Imperial Windsorian overlords!
Does this mean that Flickr can now say they are "By Appointment to Her Maj"?
If the Queen had a Royal iPhone, would she refer to it using the royal "we"?
"We are most enjoying using our wePhone."
NahTony, a onePhone, as in "One has a onePhone"
Had a look at the Victorian photos. "View across Home Park towards Windsor Castle, 1860, by Roger Fenton" is apparently protected by copyright. I'm not sure whether they're trying to claim copyright on the original photo or the scan, but either way it's a bit surprising.
I don't ordinarily like zoos...
But I must say, Obaysch the Hippopotamus* looks quite happy.
Suspiciously happy in fact - I'm thinking that smile is the result of some primitive version of Photoshop.
*Incidentally taken by Don Juan? It would seem that parents + bad naming is not a recent phenomena.
"We never comment on the queen's personal use of technology."
Now why did I immediately think of vibrators?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.