Google has reportedly missed a deadline to fully implement Google Apps into the city of Los Angeles' various departments by the end of last month. As a result, the ad broker might have to shell out $135,000 to complete the upgrade of LA's computer system from Novell tech to its email and collaboration software. MarketWatch, …
It's not hidden if you know where it might be ...
Enjoy your soon to be inexplicably well targeted advertising won't ya?
The question is, will this help or hinder LAPDs creative [mis]application of law?
A TITLE IS REQUIRED
"Book em Dano!"
wait a minuite !!
Ive been lied to i was told only microsoft products made big blundering overruns
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade