Google has reportedly missed a deadline to fully implement Google Apps into the city of Los Angeles' various departments by the end of last month. As a result, the ad broker might have to shell out $135,000 to complete the upgrade of LA's computer system from Novell tech to its email and collaboration software. MarketWatch, …
It's not hidden if you know where it might be ...
Enjoy your soon to be inexplicably well targeted advertising won't ya?
The question is, will this help or hinder LAPDs creative [mis]application of law?
A TITLE IS REQUIRED
"Book em Dano!"
wait a minuite !!
Ive been lied to i was told only microsoft products made big blundering overruns
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON