Google has reportedly missed a deadline to fully implement Google Apps into the city of Los Angeles' various departments by the end of last month. As a result, the ad broker might have to shell out $135,000 to complete the upgrade of LA's computer system from Novell tech to its email and collaboration software. MarketWatch, …
It's not hidden if you know where it might be ...
Enjoy your soon to be inexplicably well targeted advertising won't ya?
The question is, will this help or hinder LAPDs creative [mis]application of law?
A TITLE IS REQUIRED
"Book em Dano!"
wait a minuite !!
Ive been lied to i was told only microsoft products made big blundering overruns
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders