Google has reportedly missed a deadline to fully implement Google Apps into the city of Los Angeles' various departments by the end of last month. As a result, the ad broker might have to shell out $135,000 to complete the upgrade of LA's computer system from Novell tech to its email and collaboration software. MarketWatch, …
It's not hidden if you know where it might be ...
Enjoy your soon to be inexplicably well targeted advertising won't ya?
The question is, will this help or hinder LAPDs creative [mis]application of law?
A TITLE IS REQUIRED
"Book em Dano!"
wait a minuite !!
Ive been lied to i was told only microsoft products made big blundering overruns
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great