Google has reportedly missed a deadline to fully implement Google Apps into the city of Los Angeles' various departments by the end of last month. As a result, the ad broker might have to shell out $135,000 to complete the upgrade of LA's computer system from Novell tech to its email and collaboration software. MarketWatch, …
It's not hidden if you know where it might be ...
Enjoy your soon to be inexplicably well targeted advertising won't ya?
The question is, will this help or hinder LAPDs creative [mis]application of law?
A TITLE IS REQUIRED
"Book em Dano!"
wait a minuite !!
Ive been lied to i was told only microsoft products made big blundering overruns
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM