Feeds

back to article Overland Storage overhauls tape library and SnapServers

Overland Storage has announced a larger and LTO-5-supporting NEO tape library as well as a higher-capacity SnapServer. These are two evolutionary product moves by Overland and it's good to see the company improving its products as it climbs out of a period of poor company revenue performance. The NEO 8000e supports the latest …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
K
Bronze badge
Thumb Down

Keep Away

I ordered 2 of their boxes in May, after 2 weeks they still couldn't provide me with a delivery date, they have the worst customer service I've seen for a "major" vendor.

Re: Keep Away

K,

My name is Drew O'Brien. I'm the Product Marketing Manager for the SnapServer products at Overland. I wanted to apologize for the delay you experienced when you ordered your SnapServers. We had a large influx of demand in the May/June timeframe and, unfortunately, a few of our customers experienced some longer than usual lead times. I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If there's anything else you need or if you have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at dobrien@overlandstorage.com.

Best,

Drew

This topic is closed for new posts.