One of the few things I learnt at university was Pareto’s Principle, or the 80/20 rule, which states that in anything, 20 per cent is vital and 80 per cent is trivial. Blacklight: Tango Down Pedestrian crossing? Doubtful Originally calculated to describe the distribution of wealth in society - where 20 per cent of a …
Get counter strike source
It's all the fps multiplayer frag festing you need with the added bonus of zombie escape.
I keep playing other games (medal of honor beta, bad company 2, fuel of war, call of duty blah), but in the end they all suck and I return to CSS no stupid leveling system, vast numbers of servers, huge number of mods and maps.
But all these other games act as little excursions to remind me why CSS is good. Sure they look good but at the end of the day they suck.
What a title
"Blacklight: Tango Down" creates a mental image of a dancing content lit by those special lights the police use to find hidden blood/other body liquid stains.
ee its not like it used to be
Action Quake 2 is the only real weapons fps you need!
the original and best
All you ever need
CS:S and DOD:S..Cost less and loads of maps extras :)
Let the pwnage begin!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked