The prognosticators at IT watcher Forrester Research are not letting a little debt crisis in Greece and the fears by some that it will "metastasize across the European Union" put a damper on global IT spending growth for 2010. In a report released this week from Andrew Bartels, the vice president and principal analyst who is …
everybody who wants a computer has one by now, and games have shifted from PCs to consoles, social apps from PCs to smart-phones.
Leaving: program development, CAD/CAM, and word-processing on PCs
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked