The prognosticators at IT watcher Forrester Research are not letting a little debt crisis in Greece and the fears by some that it will "metastasize across the European Union" put a damper on global IT spending growth for 2010. In a report released this week from Andrew Bartels, the vice president and principal analyst who is …
everybody who wants a computer has one by now, and games have shifted from PCs to consoles, social apps from PCs to smart-phones.
Leaving: program development, CAD/CAM, and word-processing on PCs
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph