The prognosticators at IT watcher Forrester Research are not letting a little debt crisis in Greece and the fears by some that it will "metastasize across the European Union" put a damper on global IT spending growth for 2010. In a report released this week from Andrew Bartels, the vice president and principal analyst who is …
everybody who wants a computer has one by now, and games have shifted from PCs to consoles, social apps from PCs to smart-phones.
Leaving: program development, CAD/CAM, and word-processing on PCs
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops