UK retailer Expansys has the exclusive on Acer's Stream smartphone - the vendor's answer to the HTC Desire - reviewed here - which it announced in May. Stream sports a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor; 3.7in, 800 x 480 OLED touchscreen, 5Mp autofocus camera with 720p HD video recording; trid-band HSDPA 3G connectivity; 802.11n …
Hardly HTC killer on 2.1
But will it matter to the everyday public...no I think not.
But then neither has the grip of death on iPhone 4, 2 people in my office still want it..."they will fix it somehow in the software" I was blithley passed off as a fool for suggesting that the entire reciever would need sorting therefore meaning disassembly.
This irked me no end, I was not rabid fanboi about it (thats really not me, I like Apple shaking the phone market up a bit) but people really don't realise how these things work they really believe what they are sold.
400 sheets........they're having a turkish!!!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC