UK retailer Expansys has the exclusive on Acer's Stream smartphone - the vendor's answer to the HTC Desire - reviewed here - which it announced in May. Stream sports a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor; 3.7in, 800 x 480 OLED touchscreen, 5Mp autofocus camera with 720p HD video recording; trid-band HSDPA 3G connectivity; 802.11n …
Hardly HTC killer on 2.1
But will it matter to the everyday public...no I think not.
But then neither has the grip of death on iPhone 4, 2 people in my office still want it..."they will fix it somehow in the software" I was blithley passed off as a fool for suggesting that the entire reciever would need sorting therefore meaning disassembly.
This irked me no end, I was not rabid fanboi about it (thats really not me, I like Apple shaking the phone market up a bit) but people really don't realise how these things work they really believe what they are sold.
400 sheets........they're having a turkish!!!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go